Unisex Merino Thermal Bottoms
AUSSIE MADE UNISEX MERINO THERMAL PANTS THAT HAVE POCKETS!
Our new Unisex Merino Thermal Bottoms are made from a stretchy Australian merino and elastane blend. Weighing in at 200gsm, these thermal leggings are ideal for most chilly conditions you're likely to be presented with in Australia and New Zealand.
Ethically made in Australia, our merino thermal bottoms incorporate a beautifully soft Ottie Merino-branded waistband, and a couple of external sewns pockets—so you don't get that annoying pocket bunch-up against your legs—because pants without pockets suck! At 200gsm, we're talkin' a great 'allrounder' thermal bottom.
Paired with a men's or women's merino thermal top, these merino thermals pants are a must for the well-prepared and cool weather hiker or skier.
Pre-order now. Dispatched early July - probably around the 11th.
- Australian merino and elastane blend—the best of ALL worlds in terms of performance, comfort, and durability (95% merino, 5% elastane)
- Pockets to keep them hands warm, or for handily stowing your phone, headlamp, or matches at camp or the hut
- Available in small to xx/large (see size chart)
- 100% mulesing-free
- Ethical Clothing Australia Accredited
- Made in Melbourne
- Australian Made certified
- All the benefits of merino wool—odour resistant, moisture wicking, temperature regulating, super soft, biodegradable, and comfortable AF!
- Designed by hikers, for hikers (and and skiers and snowboarders and people who get cold!)
You may notice a bit of colour variation from the pics here. See colour swatch to get a better idea for the colour. We'll be getting some better product photography real soon. Including an awesome snowy winter shoot.