Women's Merino Thermal Top
Our new Women's Merino Thermal Top is made from a stretchy Australian merino and elastane blend. Weighing in at 200gsm, this thermal t-shirt is designed to be your go-to base layer whether you're hiking the Milford Track in NZ in early spring or skiing Buller in August.
Ethically made in Australia, this merino wool thermal top sports raglan sleeves so you don't end up with seam stacking and getting that annoying rubby-rubby sensation on your shoulders. Made from a 200gsm Australian merino and elastane blend, like with our lightweight long sleeve merino tees we have built in a big of extra length for easy tucking and full back (and front) coverage. No more cold lower back or bum crack!
Paired with our unisex merino thermal bottoms, this merino thermal top will become your go-to when kitting up for most weather conditions you're likely to find in the Australia and New Zealand backcountry.
Pre-order now. Dispatched late June. (Just in time for that winter hiking or ski trip!)
- Australian merino and elastane blend—the best of ALL worlds in terms of performance, comfort, and durability
- Available in x/small to xx/large (see size chart)
- 100% mulesing-free
- Ethical Clothing Australia Accredited
- Made in Melbourne
- Australian Made certified
- All the benefits of merino wool—odour resistant, moisture wicking, temperature regulating, super soft, biodegradable, and comfortable AF!
- Designed by hikers, for hikers (and and skiers and snowboarders and people who get cold!)
You may notice a bit of colour variation from the pics here. See colour swatch to get a better idea for the colour. We'll be getting some better product photography real soon. Including an awesome snowy winter shoot.